RE: 2017 Men’s Member-Guest (Friday July 14th – Sunday July 16th)
The 2017 Red Hook Golf Club Men’s Member-Guest tournament is scheduled for Friday, July 14th through Sunday, July 16th.
The Men’s Member-Guest Tournament fee for 2017 is $350/team (checks to be made out to RED HOOK GOLF CLUB), and will include the following:
- All golf and carts for the entire weekend (including the Friday practice round)
- Buffet dinner on Friday
- Breakfast before play on both Saturday and Sunday
- Deli lunch on Saturday and a barbecue lunch following play on Sunday
- Kegs of beer
- Range and practice facilities available all weekend
- 2017 RHGC Member-Guest gifts
PLEASE SIGN UP AND SUBMIT PAYMENT BY SATURDAY JULY 1 2017
FRIDAY JULY 14th
PRACTICE ROUND / CALCUTTA / BUFFET DINNER
To kick off the weekend, there will be an optional Practice Round held on Friday, July 14th. Tee times for the practice round will be available from early morning until about 1:30 PM with the goal that people will be finished in time for the dinner (approximately 6:00 PM) and Calcutta (approximately 7:00 PM) later that evening. As part of the practice round, there will be an optional team better ball event in which cash prizes will be paid out for both gross and net. There will also be a cash skins event for both gross and net during the practice round. Participation in the side events during the Practice Round is optional. Entry fee into the side events are not included in the event fee.
The cash Calcutta will be held directly after dinner on Friday evening. More details to follow.
SATURDAY, JULY 15th – SUNDAY, JULY 16th
- The Men’s Member-Guest tournament will consist of a “round robin” 2-PERSON TEAM BETTER BALL MATCH PLAY in which you will play each team within your flight one time.
- There will be three (3) 9-hole matches on Saturday and two (2) 9-hole matches on Sunday.
- All play will take place from the WHITE tees.
- All scoring will be conducted based on NET scores.
- Each 9-hole match will be worth 10 points.
- Each hole won within the match is worth 1 point
- Each hole halved within the match is worth ½ point
- An outright win of the match is worth an additional 1 point
- A halve of the match is worth an additional ½ point
- Team with the most accumulative points at conclusion of the “round robin” will be the flight winner.
- The respective flight winners will then play off to determine the overall 2017 Men’s Member-Guest Winner.
Additional details and event agenda will be provided in advance of the tournament.
Additional guests are invited to the Friday night buffet dinner ($25/additional guest), and Sunday barbecue ($15/additional guest). Please submit additional guest information on the appropriate spot on the Member-Guest Form (next page).
Please join us for what we know will be a fun-filled event to showcase our club to be enjoyed by both the Red Hook Golf Club members and their guests.
Red Hook Golf Club
2017 RED HOOK GOLF CLUB MEN’S MEMBER-GUEST
Member Name: ____________________________
Member Shirt Size (Circle One): S M L XL XXL XXXL
Guest Name: _____________________Guest Handicap ________________
Guest Shirt Size (Circle One): S M L XL XXL XXXL
TEAM FEE: $350
Additional Guest(s) for Friday Buffet Dinner:
$25 / additional guest X ________ (number of additional guests) = $ ______________
Friday Buffet Dinner Guest(s) Names:
Additional Guest(s) for Sunday Barbecue:
$15 / additional guest X _________ (number of additional guests) = $ ______________
Sunday Barbecue Guest(s) Names:
Please make checks payable to “RED HOOK GOLF CLUB” and submit check and Guest Info to Pro Shop by Saturday, July 1, 2017.